Personal Care Magazine
“All cosmetic products placed on the European Union (EU) market must comply with the EU Cosmetic Regulation (EC) No. 1223/2009. Legislation which has been in force since July 2013. The objective of this new law is to protect consumers. It protect them from potential health hazards and to help them make informed decisions when purchasing cosmetic products. ”
We are happy to present you an article about us in the Personal Care Magazine. Enjoy reading.
You can find answers about:
- Is my product a cosmetics?
- What are the documents required before placing the product on the EU market?
- What are the test that my cosmetics product need to undergo?
- How do i ensure the safety of my cosmetics products?
- Are there any requirements for manufacturing facilities producing cosmetics products?
- Are the labels on my products compliant with the EU regulations?
- Do i have to register products before placing them on the EU market?
- Who will ensure compliance of my products with the EU cosmetics regulation?
This is the link to the article: